Friday, January 05, 2007

A Top Ten Life List

A few days back I posted a blog that basically shit all over the concept of making New Years Resolutions, and while I still hold to the belief that you shouldn't wait until January 1st to make changes to improve your life, there are ten things that I would like to see happen for myself in 2007.

1.) Get some fuckin' EXERCISE for a change. Wether or not this involves joining a gym or just doing simple exercises with weights in my bedroom, I need to get my body more active. Especially now that I'm so damned old.

2.) Get my health back to 100%. 2006 was filled with annoying illnesses and allergy-related miseries that are still lingering on as I type this, so shaking all of that is a priority.

3.) Find and keep a steady, decent-paying job before February and put 100% effort into it.

4.) Move into a new place (preferrably with no roomates, but beggars can't be choosers).

5.) Get some new wheels. (This may be the ol' hooptie's last winter.)

6.) Finish my movie script, RUDDERLESS before the end of the year, and publish my comic strip (in web or print form) sometime before the end of the year as well.

7.) Return Scarlett Johannsen's phone calls. (poor girl won't leave me alone).

8.) Get an iPod.

9.) Take a road trip in the summer.

10.) Cut down on my Myspace usage.

I think all of this stuff is doable. Even if I get half of it accomplished I'll feel ten times better about myself than I do right now.

In other news, that ugly business with my ATM number seems to resolved and I've got some opportunities lined up this month, so wish me the best. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to respond to this ScarJo text message. Ciao.

No comments: