Thursday, December 07, 2006

Inconsequential...

Shit. I haven't written anything in a few days. Not only that, but I haven't written anything worthwhile since God-knows-when. Sometimes blogging is a lot like raking leaves. It starts off fun, with nice weather and pretty colors, and making nice piles to jump in, but then it turns into a pain in the ass chore that you have to finish once you've started.

I was thinking about doing a big mega-post where I put up an Amazon Christmas wish-list with links and photos of all the DVD's, CD's, and books that I want, but I'm too fucking lazy and I don't deserve to have any of it because my broke ass cant reciprocate in the gift-giving this year. Then I thought about doing a huge post counting down the "Top Ten Greatest Movies That You Have Probably Never Seen Or Even Heard Of", but that also sounded like too much work so I scrapped that for another day (It's coming. I want to do more lists like that here in the future as well).

So, for today's entertainment, here's a video of He-Man getting a blow job. Enjoy.

No comments: