Monday, November 06, 2006

Line Up Ladies!

So this morning I went to my Ear, Nose, & Throat Doctor for an allergy screening. After getting stabbed in the arms with over 100 syringes, it turns out I'm allergic to just about every damned thing on this planet. Dust? Check. Cats? Check. Mold? Check. Republicans? Check. (Hey, it's an imperfect science, okay?)

Anyway, lately I've been doing the "cover letter/resume/wait for a rejection letter" routine, but in between that nonsense, I've been able to catch up on the awesome Battlestar Galactica DVD's. I remember watching the miniseries when it aired back in 2003, but I lost track of the series when I moved to an apartment without cable during the first season.

This weekend Grace Park, the smokin' hot Asian actress that plays "Boomer" on the show is appearing at a local Sci-Fi Convention. Sadly, my friends want to go on Saturday to see William Shatner's speech, and Grace is only going to be there on Sunday.

It's no great loss though, because the only reason I'm going is to see Jewel Staite, who plays my dream girl Kaylee on Firefly. *sighhhhh*

Wow, I just wrote a blog about an allergy test, unemployment, and a Sci-Fi convention. The answer is "yes" ladies, I'm single! The line starts your left, grab a ticket and no shoving please.

No comments: