Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Starting From Scratch

Greetings everyone, and welcome to the new home of boxcar astronaut! Why move? Well, no big reason, actually. I just felt it was time to start fresh, in a new environment.

I feel that way about my life, too. Since developing a weird illness back in August that has kept me indoors most of the time and on a strict diet, I've realized a lot of things that I need to change if I ever get back to 100% health. I took a lot of things in my life for granted before all of this happened. I had a lot of irrational fears and neuroses that kept me from truly enjoying all that this world has to offer. In hindsight, I'm terribly ashamed of the way I've lived my life over the past ten years, and when this is all over there is so much that I want to change and so many things I want to experience.

So, say a prayer for me people. Wish as hard as you can that this will all be over for me as soon as possible. I would greatly appreciate it. Here's to a new start, and new horizons...

No comments: